Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pictures...

As promised here are a few pictures
A story before bed

Ready for lunch



Always inquisitive

Rockin' the saucer


Who could resist those blue eyes...




Sleeping beauty

4 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks for posting these. What a great Thanksgiving gift! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of you all. Todd says Abby has a top knot!!! Hope you had a great day. We spent it with Todd's brother and family. Deb

Anonymous said...

so glad you started this, I miss you so much! so much has happened since we taked last. I am packing it up and moving home!! My last day at MoCoHell is the 22nd of December so I will be traveling home on the 23rd, pray for me. I accepted the job I interviewed for. Tell you all about it soon hopefully!! love you and miss you, please give my love to Abby, Tony and Ed

Alison said...

Cute pictures! Did Tony ever get the snow day? We got our first snow on Thanksgiving.