So you will have to bear with me as i catch up on posting some blogs that have been floating around in my head before we
had a blog. This is one of them. Thanks to all the folks who came to visit and/or spent some special time with us just before we left. Here are some last minute WA memories....
Grandpa's are so cozy...
they make good pillows...
and offer sage advice....

and are very good at Pat-a-Cake!
Thanks for coming up Dad.
the Zany family B
miss you guys!
P is for Papa...this photo was for his grand daughter :) Thanks Papa!
1 comment:
I love all these pictures! They are awesome! I love the ones of the B fam. The group one of them is hilarious. Is Jonah falling on his head? Also, the one of you two couples is awesome. You should frame it. Oh and I love the one of you and Sarah! I hope you had a good day. I am so bummed I missed talking to you. I don't know why I didn't hear the phone. I tried calling a couple of times from my home phone (as an experiment, to see how much one minute would cost) but it was busy.
Post a Comment